My client, a Life Sciences firm are looking for a Senior Regulatory Medical Writer in Germany.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Senior Regulatory Medical Writer
Location: Germany (Remote possible)
- Preparing clinical regulatory documents according to regulatory management systems.
- Being responsible for providing document-specific advice when requested.
- Managing the timelines and review cycles of your documents
- Oversee and coordinate other writers and QCs
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in Germany.
- Sciences Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in writing regulatory documents
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent in English
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
|+49 (0) 699 418 9522|