My client, a global Pharmaceutical manufacturer are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing engineering team. This individual will work on a number of high value and fast-paced projects giving a significant scope for growth and experience.
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Location: Basel area
- Manage and monitor projects (new installations, conversions, expansions) of production or infrastructure systems.
- Accompany the projects from idea to commissioning, taking into account relevant and current technical standards, GMP specifications.
- You are responsible for compliance with regulations, budgeted costs and deadlines.
- Ensure the GMP conformity of the plants, buildings and processes.
To be considered you need to have.
- University education as an engineer, specializing in process engineering or pharmaceutical technology.
- Knowledge of planning and technology of production systems in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent in German and English.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.