This is the chance to join an growing start-up organisation within an experienced team working with exciting class 2 medical device products. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Quality and Regulatory affairs working on important quality activities and managing tasks relating to logistics and supply chain activities so experience in both these areas is mandatory.
- Writing technical reports, control of documentation and collection of data e.g. managing risk assessments of products and processes.
- Handling customer orders and dealing with complaints, non-conformances, root cause analysis and PMS activities.
- Responsible for change management and the documentation system.
- Conducting administrative tasks such as processing of customer and purchase orders and organising all logistical tasks relating to inventory and deliveries.
- Full supply chain management and cross-departmental support to other areas in the business.
- Several years' experience working with Quality in a highly regulated industry e.g. medical device/ aviation/ military/ automotive
- Several years' experience within Logistics/Operations.
- BSc or equivalent within engineering or a technical background.
- Strong interest in documentation, data collection and following procedures.
- Fluency in German and English (other languages advantageous).
If interested, please get in touch by sending your CV across to my email .
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|