This is the opportunity to join a reputable organisation within one of their partner laboratories based in central London. You will be joining a large quality team to ensure quality within the organisation to ISO 15189 regulation through monitoring and implementing the internal QMS.
You will be:
- Ensure processes for QM systems are established, implemented and maintained according to ISO 15189 and compliant with MHRA/UKAS/GXP guidelines.
- Maintain and implement quality policy in the laboratory.
- Organise and contribute to team quality meetings and support training of departmental staff in all quality related matters.
- Communicating around quality matters with various colleagues within Biochemistry, Haematology and Blood Transfusion.
- Site visits to partnered laboratories.
- Degree or equivalent in a life sciences subject.
- Experienced in quality management and working with quality management systems according to ISO 15189.
- Experience within pathology and in a biochemistry lab environment (desirable).
- Excellent report writing
If you or someone you know is interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this advert.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.