Opportunity to join a start-up Medical Devices company who have funding to take their novel technology to the strategic US market. An established Clinical team and set-up, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the clinical activities from a CRO management, strategic, and leadership standpoint for a product going through IDE trials and can change the outcomes for >70% of oncology patients.
- Develop and oversee clinical strategies of multiple (~20) clinical trials of varying size and complexity to support regulatory submissions within the US.
- Participate in investigator selection, recruitment, and training; Interacts with Investigators and study sites during study conduct
- Ensure the clinical studies are followed up in accordance with clinical protocols.
- Autonomously manage, and make decisions on, the clinical trials and how the CRO should be partnering themselves to ensure successful trail completion.
- 8 years’ of clinical experience in the Medical Devices industry, with proven track record of taking a leading role on successful clinical studies.
- Experience working remotely and/or in a start-up environment is highly preferred.
- Must be able to take the lead, and make decisions day-to-day clinical activities.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.