This is an opportunity to join a start-up MedTech organization who have recently received $50million dollars in investment, with a product that will change the way 85% of current outpatients in the US are treated after surgery. Working on both parallelizing and transferring existing lines to accommodate next-gen iterations, you'll be at the forefront of the scale up, and then continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes.
- Managing manufacturing and supply processes and operations for new or existing products with partners/contractors in the pre-commercial stages
- Managing product delivery schedule and execution with suppliers/contract manufacturers
- Identifying and implementing production improvements to increase manufacturing efficiency and capacity
- Taking existing R&D pilot manufacturing line and developing production manufacturing capabilities
- Designing manufacturing fixtures (together with contract manufacturer)
- Leading and executing (together with contract manufacturer) process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, preferably mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Manufacturing engineering with evidence of growth required
- Prior experience managing production medical device manufacturing line
- Management skills, including vendor management
- Experience in pre-commercial stage manufacturing and optimization for scale
- Prior experience leading Process Validations (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Prior experience developing and maintaining risk documentation (including FMEAs)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.