Vacancy Details: Senior CQV Engineer
We are working with on behalf of the leading pharmaceutical engineering consultancy in Germany, who are looking to hire a Senior CQV Engineer as they continue to grow their operations in Germany and build their senior engineering team.
This is a position that will offer the opportunity to take on a leadership position in the team & shape the direction of a high-growth period for the company.
The role will be 50 % project-based on site in Germany & 50% home-office.
- You perform or support project management activities
- You are responsible for all CQV activities from initial to end stage of a machine
- Working on projects for well-known pharmaceutical companies with execution of their qualification and validation activities
- Machine-specification documentation and verification strategies.
They are looking for someone to bring to this role:
- 5 years experience as CQV engineer in the pharmaceutical/ Biotech industry.
- Experience with qualifying and validating packaging or filling machines
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- The ability to work independently and be a leader for junior team members