£45 - 55 per hour
4 months ago
My client, a leading medical device design company specialising in Medical Imaging based in London are looking for a Quality specialist for 6 months to help with day to day running of the QMS.
Title: QA specialist
- Oversee the continuous attainment of CE and ISO 13485:2016 accreditation and all associated required audit and operational requirements.
- Interface with Notified Body assessors, competent authority inspectors or regulatory agency officials during audits and inspections.
- Plan and manage quality and regulatory related training for all company personnel ensuring the principles and importance behind internal policies and procedures are well communicated and understood.
- Lead on the continuous improvement of processes to ensure they are fit for purpose, easy to follow, work well with associated processes, and meet requirements
- Support management reviews to monitor performance and create/support process enhancement initiatives to drive continuous improvements.
- Review and manage the preparation of product technical documentation.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!