This is the opportunity to join a one of the largest medical technology companies globally within one of their growing sites based in Rhineland-Palatinate. You will be joining an expert quality team driving quality and specifically the CAPA process within the organisation providing influential support to continue advancing health nationally.
– Conducting mechanical and functional product evaluations relating to CAPA investigation.
– drive the CAPA process in relation to complaints and non-conformities.
– Assisting with root cause analysis and quality problem solving and
implementing CAPA accordingly.
– Addressing multiple CAPAs simultaneously.
– liaising with multi-functional teams at all levels of seniority.
– 5+ years' professional experience within the field of quality.
– BSc in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
– Thorough knowledge of QMS standards inclusive of ISO 9001.
– Competence in mechanical and functional risk assessment.
– Proven ability of identifying quality issues and following the appropriate
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If interested please apply or send your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively do let me know of anyone in your network that may be interested by this opportunity.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.