My client, a pharmaceutical company who specialise in complex drugs are looking for a Junior Quality Manager to join their team. This will give you the opportunity to join a company who are working on developing and manufacturing difficult to produce products. You will have the chance to build knowledge in batch release and Quality systems through tailored training. There are several QA projects for you to participate in giving a broad spectrum of tasks within quality.
Location: Northern Switzerland
- Ensuring GMP compliance for production processes in cooperation with the production team.
- Control of the produced/packaged products through batch record review and approval of deviation reports as part of the release process.
- Support in creating and maintaining quality documentation.
- Support for internal and external audits.
- Participation in quality assurance projects.
To be considered you need to have.
- Completed pharmacy or chemistry studies or possibly scientific training.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry in the field of quality assurance desirable.
- Very good knowledge of German and English is a prerequisite.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.