A specialist Downstream Process Development Science Manager is needed to join my client’s close-knit team at this leading provider of albumin-enabled solutions. In this position, you will help to safeguard the world’s population.
• Verify that production practises adhere to cGMP standards.
• Determining initiatives for process optimization, managing bench-scale scale-down studies, and overseeing large-scale implementation.
• Managing the team members involved in the development of downstream processes.
• Provide assistance with downstream processing to create products based on recombinant proteins for both internal and external purposes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree at the very least in the living sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or a closely related discipline, as well as relevant purification or analytical work experience.
• Preferably, someone with a PhD and at least 5 years of relevant experience, an MSc and at least 8 years of relevant experience, or a BSc and at least 12 years of relevant experience in the purification/analytical assay industry.
• Experience working with Cytiva KTA chromatography systems is preferred.
• People management experience is desirable.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.