My client, a global pharmaceutical company are looking for a senior CQV engineer to join their site in Ireland on a 12 – 18 month contract. The plant is undergoing an expansion for a Cell & Gene Therapy unit. The facility will play an important role in supplying drug substance to other manufacturing facilities.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the CQV phase for the isolators on site and manage this project from start to finish with some supervision responsibilities included.
Senior CQV Engineer
Duration: Contract (12-18 months)
- Writing and executing protocols IQ/OQ stages
- Monitoring and testing four Testing isolators to a high standard
- Review of pre-commissioning and other docs
- Management of the CQV project.
To be considered you need to have.
- 8 years’ minimum experience within CQV
- Experience writing and executing CQV protocols for isolators
- Experience of CQV for process/production equipment – Sterile, fill finish and isolators
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.