3 months ago
My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, based in the South West are looking for a Project Manager to oversee a number of large scale CAPEX projects. The ideal candidate must have experience in GMP manufacturing and procurement of new facilities.
Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: South west
Supporting the project manager in scoping and delivery of the projects portfolio.
• Contributing to the design of projects’ electrical elements.
• Working with the project team to deliver the project documentation and drawings.
• Managing and leading members of the client engineering team.
• Acting as a client representative in meetings and discussions with third party vendors.
• Creating tender documentation, working through the tender process, reviewing bid returns and selecting vendors.
• Developing contracts between the client and suppliers.
• Ensuring that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Managing change and securing additional budget as required.
• Working alongside third party contractors and offering input into process design and installation.
• Collaborating with other client departments and offering technical support as required.
• Ensuring the delivery of projects in a way that is compliant with EU and UK health and safety regulations, as well as client procedures and protocols.
• Participating HAZOPS and other process safety reviews/events.
• General process improvement, quality design, and risk management.
• Developing engineering standards that support project delivery.
• Other responsibilities in-keeping with the project engineering role. Qualifications
• Candidates must have proven experience of working as a project engineer on multiple manufacturing pharmaceutical projects.
• Candidates should be educated to degree level in electrical engineering as a minimum.
• Knowledge of standard industry practices, procedures and safety measures is essential.
• Candidates must be excellent communicators, able to lead and focus a multi-disciplined engineering team.
• The successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, including the ability to challenge and work with other technical engineers and project stakeholders
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities. or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!