South San Francisco CA, United States
$220,000 - $300,000
10 months ago
An exciting startup company in California are looking for a Vice President of Regulatory & Clinical Affairs to lead the products drive into the FDA market after promising early clinical trial data in Australia and New Zealand.
If you're a motivated and passionate individual who is driven by the opportunity to bring revolutionary and life-changing products through regulatory authorities into the market.
The general responsibilities:
- Spearhead clinical & regulatory strategy development and execution as Zenflow runs pre-commercial and post-commercial trials and pursues regulatory approval in the US, Europe, and beyond.
- Manage internal clinical team and external CROs, regulatory consultants, and field clinical resources, etc.
- Communicate clearly with senior management and board of directors on clinical & regulatory strategy
- Must have at least 10 years clinical and/or regulatory experience in the medical device industry, ideally with startup companies
- Should have held at least Director-level positions with medical device startups in both clinical & regulatory areas. Ideal candidate currently holds or recently held a VP or Senior Director role spanning clinical & regulatory for a clinical-stage medical device company.