This is an opportunity to join a growing Medical Device company based in South-West Germany; who specialise in creating sterile containers and implants. This role has been created due to their continued growth, and this individual will be the sole person responsible for the CSV department – allowing them to make a real impact on the company’s future.
- Processing and leading projects in the area of Computer System Validation (CSV).
- Creation and review of validation & specification documents.
- Support of audits within scope of CSV.
- Creation and maintenance of validation master plan.
- Execution of risk analyses (FMEA) as well as IQ, OQ and PQ.
- 3 years’ experience within CSV.
- Background in Medical Devices is desirable (can also come from pharma or biotech background).
- German fluency: C1
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.