My client, a fast-growing Pharmaceutical company based in North Rhine-Westphalia is looking for a Validation Specialist (Aseptic).
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Title: Validation specialist (Aseptic)
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia
Salary: Up to 40,000€
- Being the expert on Validation during Customer audits/regulatory inspections
- Writing, reviewing, approving protocols and reports for equipment Validation
- Working with all cross functional groups
- Developing validation’s SOPs
- Developing Validation’s Trainings
- Eligibility to work in the Germany
- 2+ years’ experience in Validation within Pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in writing protocols
- Experience in Aseptic or sterile manufacturing
- Good knowledge in German
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Production / GAMP / GMP / manufacturing / validation / IQ / process / equipment / improve / GxP / SOP / GLP / risk / OQ /PQ / CSV / Aseptic
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.