£35k - 40k per year
4 months ago
My client, a global leader in the life sciences sector company based in Cambridgeshire is looking for a Validation engineer/ officer.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Title: Validation engineer/officer
Salary: Up to £40,000
- Being the expert on Validation during Customer audits/regulatory Inspections (including CSV)
- Writing, reviewing, approving protocols and reports for equipment Validation (including CSV)
- Working with all cross functional groups
- Developing validation’s SOPs
- Developing Validation’s Trainings
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2+ years’ experience in Validation
- Experience in writing and executing protocols
- CSV GAMP experience
- 5+ years GMP experience
- Lab equipment experience (desirable)
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Production / GAMP / GMP / manufacturing / validation / IQ / process / equipment / improve / GxP / SOP / GLP / risk / OQ /PQ / CSV