£35 - 40 per hour
11 months ago
My client, a UK based pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation are looking for a validation specialist for a 12 month contract.
Title: Validation specialist
- You will develop and document written SOPs pertaining to validation, as required, for current Good Practices (GXP)
- Apply and enhance existing programs for the validation of new and existing laboratory equipment
- Review and approve protocols and reports related to equipment Qualification/Validation. This includes deviation management during execution
- Ensure that the site Validation Master Plan remains current
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Validation, during Customer Audits/Regulatory Inspections
- Develop and deliver training on validation to other Quality Assurance team members and or Operations, as required
- Keep up to date with current regulations and translate/integrate any updates or changes into company policies and procedures
- Collaborate with cross functional groups
Education, experience and technical skills:
- Degree in a Scientific discipline
- Direct experience of laboratory equipment qualification/validation in a regulated environment
- Experience in Quality Assurance review/approval of IQ, OQ and PQ protocols and reports for GMP Utilities, Instruments, Equipment, Systems and Software
- Awareness of Computerised System Validation and Data Integrity
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!