My client, a global pharmaceutical company are looking for a Validation Engineer to join their site in Northern Switzerland on a 6-month rolling contract – highly likely to go be extended. The company need and engineer to independently execute protocols for SIP (sterilize in place) processes.
Location: Northern Switzerland
Duration: Contract (6 months rolling)
- Write and execute validation protocols (PQ) for SIP.
- Work closely with Engineering and Quality teams on installations.
- Work independently to ensure validations are completed on schedule.
To be considered you need to have.
- 2 years’ experience concentrating on validation of SIP processes.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience of independently writing and executing PQ protocols for SIP.
- Fluent English, German is an advantage.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.