£200 - 500 per day
6 months ago
My client, a Global pharmaceutical company based in the UK is looking for an Electromechanical Sustain change Leader. A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Electromechanical Sustain change Leader
Duration: 6months (possibility to be extended or to become permanent)
- Sustain engineering and management of component obsolescence through collaborative engagement with Procurement and suppliers
- Provide technical expertise to functionally assess the impact of change against the Design History File.
- Maintaining compliance through adherence to applicable standards, e.g. IEC 60601
- Fulfills Quality System requirements as described within the Quality Manual
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485
- Provide resolution of technical issues connected with assigned projects.
To be considered you need to have;
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 3 years’ experience in a high-volume industry, ideally with medical device experience
- Experience operating in an FDA regulated industry is preferred
- BSC degree in Engineering (or equivalent experience
- Work experience in roles focused on Supplier Change Control, and process improvement projects utilizing statistical tools
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Electromechanical /sustain / change / control / lead / fda/ 60601 / manufacturing / GMP / industry / technical / engineer