£35k - 40k per year
4 months ago
My client, a successful leading global provider of Pharmaceuticals based in Salisbury is looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist. The company have just opened new QC labs along with a new fermentation plant, so this is an exciting period to join the company.
Title: Technical Support Specialist
- Through the daily IPT Gemba, communicate and share technical input and support to the manufacturing units daily.
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide technical as well as specialist support to the introduction of new technologies, existing processes, capital investment programmes and projects.
- Collaborate with all other functional units.
- Provide technical advice and support to both internal and external customers and clients.
- To lead/participate in manufacturing investigations through the application of appropriate investigative tools. Identify the true root cause and implement robust preventative actions.
- Lead or participate in the continuous improvement of programmes that better quality and safety or reduce waste, costs, time or minimise the likeliness risks occurring.
- To generate all documentation in line with good documentation practice (GDP), guidelines and standards.
- Certification of technical or other educational qualification
- Previous experience within Pharmaceutical manufacturing/Biotechnology
- A good understanding and exposure to GMP and Regulatory policy.
- Practical working in grade D, C, B and A environments
- Understanding of Cell culture, Purification, Fermentation, Aseptic filling and freeze-drying technologies.
- Generating GxP documentation
- High standard of technical report writing
- Investigation and problem solving through using appropriate tools
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Data analysis and trending
- Delivery of technical training
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the below requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9284 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management