As the Manager of Technical Support, you will be responsible for overseeing the Technical Support group. Primary responsibilities include coordination of training for service techs, Dealer technicians and providing general oversight for service/repair practices and field quality issues. Also assist in coordinating regulatory and quality assurance activities for businesses within the region. As the Manager of Technical Support, you will also lead performance reviews and Identify areas of employee Improvement and advancement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a team of support experts to provide proactive and reactive support to customers and partners. Meet or exceed operational and customer support experience metrics targets.
- Incorporate and adopt the use of data and automation as part of the support delivery processes and customer experience.
- Leverage internal and external knowledge to resolve customers issues.
- Partner with tools, supportability, readiness and knowledge management disciplines to optimize and automatization of support processes to provide the best customer and partner support experience.
- Partner with engineering and product management to manage critical situations and incidents proactively and reactive.
- Partner with supportability to provide product feedback and carry the voice of customers and partners.
- Act as On-Call Support leader or escalation contact in a rotation during evening and weekend hours
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, and Account Management to ensure alignment
- Champion customer issues within the organization to build the best customer experience to define and build the way the company delivers support.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
- Effectively represent the Technical Support department on cross-organizational teams to deliver on product improvement objectives. Provide feedback to product development and engineering on product serviceability issues.Effectively represent the Technical Support department on cross-organizational teams to deliver on product improvement objectives.
- Provide feedback to product development and engineering on product serviceability issues.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BS degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years experience in technical support/customer service role or related experience
- Experience in a medical equipment service environment preferred
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Experience in Oracle ERP service module preferred.
- Current knowledge of medical/electronic technology preferred
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|