£35.1k - 48.3k per year
about 1 year ago
My client, a Global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator/planner in Germany.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Supply Chain Coordinator/planner (pharmaceutical)
Salary: Up to 55,000€
- Management of operations for Europe from receiving the customer order through to the delivery of products via 3PL and invoicing
- Managing and Supporting Finance with SAP invoicing
- Produce, update & distribute reports from SAP
- Works with EU Sales and the Central Planning team to coordinate forecasts
To be considered you need to have;
- Eligibility to work in the UK and travel in EU
- 4+ years' Supply Chain/Planning experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP desirable
- APICS certification or planning experience is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Must be fluent English and German
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward , whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
supply / manager / coordinator / planner / SAP / SKU / deliveries / stock / pharmaceutical / APICS / project / GMP / GDP / CFR / IRT / design / client / CRO / packager / logistics / study /