My client a medical device manufacturer located in the Manchester are a growing company that will play a crucial part in bringing innovative and life changing products to life. Looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to help manage and improve the overall quality of our supply chain partners. This role will be the key conduit to our suppliers on all matters pertaining to quality, engineering and continuous improvement throughout the product lifecycle.
- Applying knowledge of medical product technologies and processes, provide input to Quality and Material Management in the identification, selection and qualification of suppliers.
- Ensure key suppliers are audited per applicable quality processes.
- Work closely with suppliers to establish and qualify (IQ/OQ/PQ) appropriate processes to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Provide quality performance and input on technical capabilities to the Material Management team for score carding our key suppliers.
Skills and experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Life Sciences or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality role, preferably within a medical device manufacturing environment
- Experience as a certified quality auditor or supplier auditor is a plus
- Familiarity with ISO 13458:2016 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- Hands-on experience in supplier qualification, supplier audits, working with suppliers to resolve quality issues
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.