My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation are looking for Senior Director of Technical Services. This is a brand new role for them given a reorg. They are looking for a strong leader, able to develop others and drive strategic growth for a large complex manufacturing site.
Title: Director of Technical Services
Salary: Competitive package on offer
Location: Northern Germany
- Ensuring that products and processes at the sites are in control, capable, compliant and continuously improving, b) ensuring that the sites meet the Global Quality and Manufacturing Standards and have the right technical capability measures in place.
- The Senior Director will partner with the site leadership team/network leader to assure that the right TS functional capability is in place at the site and that robust succession planning exists
- The Senior Director is accountable for ensuring that tech productivity and business continuity projects are completed on time, with robust manufacturing control strategies implemented at the site ( examples include insourcing, tech transfers, source changes, process optimizations, yield improvements)
- Deliver commercialization process as it relates to new products coming from R&D to manufacturing.
- Ensuring the robust implementation of the manufacturability review process and b) ensuring that the right technical capability (TS/MS) is in place for commercialization activities at the covered sites.
- The Sr. Director will have accountability to drive contribute to the Small Molecule network technical agenda, including implementation of technical productivity initiatives to increase overall gross margin and monthly representation at TAST.
- Assist sites with critical process related investigation that have the potential to impact product supply.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call +49 6995179969 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.