This is the opportunity to join an established, family owned pharma company based in Baden Württemberg. You will lead on all audit activity across over 50 affiliate organisations with the chance to travel globally to conduct the audits on site as well as remotely on a 90% capacity.
- Plan and perform GCP/GPV audits on affiliate sites globally.
- Communicate with associated companies on audit matters and client facing.
- Aid with risk assessments for clinical trials.
- Develop and improve GxP processes and specification documents.
- Aid with non-conformities, writing of SOP's and CAPA management process.
- Degree or equivalent within natural sciences subject.
- 2+ years' experience working within clinical practice, pharmacovigilance or as a lead auditor.
- Experience/qualification as an auditor is favourable.
- Independent and approachable with good communication skills in English Language.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|