£300 - 350 per day
about 1 month ago
My client a global medical device manufacturing company based in Hull are looking for a Service and Repair Engineer to join their Advanced Wound Device service and repair business. The ideal candidate must have 3 years or more experience working in a high-volume regulated industry preferable with medical devices and be available to start within one month.
Job Title: Service and Repair Engineer
Duration – 6 months
- To support the Service & Repair Operations Leader.
- Maintain compliance with cGMP's.
- Collate and provide analysis of service and repair data and performance trends
- Monitor Service & Repair data using statistical techniques to recommend root cause analysis and CAPA
- Lead Change Control projects for Service & Repair.
- Perform activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards
- Apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- BS in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in assisting the transformation of a manufacturing site through implementation lean methodologies.
- Previous experience in medical device or pharmaceutical company is preferred.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9294 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company specialising in the the Life Sciences industry. With specialist consultants working with a network of skilled industry professionals based on their skill set, we are well placed to understand in detail and deliver on time across roles of all levels within our niches. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My LinkedIn Profile