My client, a medium-sized pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Senior Scientist to join them at their site in Baden-Wurttemberg. The role has the following responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical and organizational implementation of development projects and clinical sample production in the field of galenic including prioritization of the assigned project-relevant activities and organization of work processes
- Development and optimization of formulations and manufacturing processes for solid dosage forms
- Creation of development plans and development reports
- Preparation, implementation, evaluation and documentation of test series
- Technical support for the project staff deployed
- Practical support for development tests and the production of clinical investigational products
- Regular exchange and discussion of results in project teams (internal and external)
- Creation and training of manufacturing regulations for clinical investigational drugs
- Creation and training of relevant technical SOPs
A good candidate will have the following:
- Natural science studies, ideally with a pharmaceutical-technical specialization or alternatively a scientific-technical vocational training with many years of professional experience in the field of pharmaceutical development
- Ideally, very good specialist knowledge of pharmaceutical technology as well as active ingredients and excipients
- Very good knowledge of GMP, hygiene and safety regulations
- Structured and independent way of working
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- High level of commitment, resilience and independence
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Very good written and spoken English
- Willingness to work in containment / full protection
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialize in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.