10 months ago
My client, a Global Medical devices company are looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist based in Basel.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Salary: Up to 140,000 CHF
- Supporting of international registration submissions
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements for the approval of medical devices are met during the product development process
· Supporting in the preparation and execution of audits
- Communicating of new regulatory approval requirements
· Participating in the respective product development teams
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- 3+ years’ experience in global regulatory affairs experience
- MDD experience - Mandatory
- English fluent - Mandatory
- MDR experience - Desirable
- German fluent - Desirable
I will also look for an RA manager and QA/RA manager in different Germany
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
RA / regulatory / MDD / MDR / devices / 13485 / submission / regulatory / FDA / CFR / 21