2 months ago
Title: Senior Regional Associate
My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a hands-on Senior Regional Associate to join the Health Registration Management (HRM) team. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of EU regulatory procedures and have at least 3 years’ experience in a regulatory/compliance industry.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of data-entry- related errors within the specified region.
- Develop standard responses for common queries which can then be used as “mini refreshers” for the HRM (Health Registration Management) Community of Practice meetings.
- Assist in enforcing and supporting regional procedures to ensure HRM data entry and usage compliance.
- Support, and at times lead, efforts surrounding HRM regional specific projects and maintain appropriate metrics.
- Assist in, and where appropriate take the lead in, the evaluation of metrics from the HRM data monitoring plan to determine where process changes, communication, and training/retraining may be needed to improve overall data quality.
- Stand up and support regional communities of practices with the region.
- Knowledge of EU regulatory procedures e.g. MRP/DCP, CP
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of industry experience, at least 5 of those in a regulatory/compliance industry with emphasis on system support OR Master’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience in a regulatory/compliance industry with emphasis on system support
- Proven experience analyzing information in support of data entry activities
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Broad organizational awareness and knowledge of touch points/interdependencies
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Fluent in English
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9294 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences:
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My LinkedIn Profile:
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and RA professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!