You will be:
- Interfacing with Physicians to gain feedback on concepts and performance of new devices.
- Translating customer needs into product requirements and design specifications.
- Generating innovative and unique solutions to suit market needs and submit idea disclosures resulting in the development of new or refined products, processes or equipment.
- Coordinating, managing, and documenting project goals and progress of an R&D team and recommending appropriate actions.
- Assessing the feasibility and soundness of proposed products, engineering evaluation tests, and equipment.
- BS or MS in a scientific / technical discipline such as Mechanical, Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 years of related experience in the medical device industry developing Class II Medical devices
- Knowledge of regulations and standards effecting medical product development that can be demonstrated
- Experience translating customer needs to product requirements; and developing DHF deliverables like Product-spec, Risk Management, Verification & Validation, etc.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.