about 2 months ago
My client, a Global Medical devices company is looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager based in Basel.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary: Up to 180,000 CHF
- Supporting of international registration submissions
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements for the approval of medical devices are met during the product development process
- Supporting in the preparation and execution of audits
- Communicating of new regulatory approval requirements
- Participating in the respective product development teams
- Supporting preparation of audit
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- 6+ years’ experience within medical devices sector
- 6+ years’ experience in global regulatory affairs experience
- TUV certified desirable
- Project management experience desirable
- English fluent - Mandatory
- German fluent - Desirable
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
RA / regulatory / MDD / MDR / devices / 13485 / submission / regulatory / FDA / CFR / 21 / MDSAP / MDR / project / manager / CE / marking / QMS / SOP / technical / files / documentation / Risk / medical /