My client, a fast-growing MedeTech/IVD company, are looking for a Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs to strengthen their team in Baden-Württemberg.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs
Salary: Up to 100,000€
- Preparing and implementing the IVDR
- Being Responsible for Technical Documentations
- Implementing QMS to ISO 13458:2016 or MDSAP
- Close interaction with international Notified Bodies and Competent Authorities
- Setting up risk management
- Right SOPs for QMS
- Being responsible for leading projects
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in Germany.
- 3+ years’ experience in IVD or Medtech
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in German
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.