My client, a fast-growing global medical devices start-up in Paris, is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
The company recently secured $50 millions of funding. This is a great opportunity to work on unique and innovative devices and to support patients with cancer.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Paris – Hybrid role (1 day per week in the office)
- Designing and implementing methods for the QMS according to ISO 13485 and FDA requirements.
- Supporting with internal and external audits.
- Working with the engineering team on the implementation of quality processes.
- Supporting the clinical team with document customer feedback.
To be considered you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or life sciences.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in quality in the medical devices' industry.
- Experience dealing with notified bodies.
- Experience working with R&D (design transfer & design control).
- Fluent in English.
- Must be based in France.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.