This is the opportunity to join a diverse Medical Device company that are leaders within their field. You will be joining the a highly experienced quality team working on innovative products that are disruptive within their markets.
– leading the MDR project process for the company.
– liaising with SME's, external parties, stakeholders and senior
management to compare correct MDR documentation.
– involvement with quality systems and aspects for the complete product
life cycle; risk management, post market surveillance.
– implementation and remediation of the MDR regulation.
– 3+ years' experience within quality assurance in the medical device
– 1+ years' experience implementing and working with the MDR
– BSc/MSc in engineering or related discipline.
– Great communication skills to deal with various levels of seniority.
If interested please apply or send your CV to my email
. Alternatively do let me know of anyone in your network that may be interested by this opportunity.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|