£40k - 650k per year
8 months ago
My client, a Global pharmaceutical company based in Netherlands are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer. A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Title: Senior Quality engineer
Salary: Up to 65,000 € (depending on experience)
- Lead implementation of continuous improvement
- Managing customers complains
- Implement and improve ISOs, GMP and H1S
- Lead and host internal quality audits
- Lead and train Junior Quality engineer
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in Quality within Life sciences industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in training and leading junior quality team members
I’m also looking for Medical devices Quality manager in Netherlands.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Cheikh.email@example.com call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles across the UK so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Medical / device / ISO / 13485 / qms / quality / engineer / gmp / 9001 / manufacturing /