7 months ago
My client, a leading medical device design consultancy based in Cambridge are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to assist them with a number of projects.
Title: Senior QA Engineer
Day rate: Competitive day rate
- Provide QE support to a variety device development projects.
- Facilitating the pragmatic application of the QA process within projects. This includes:
- Reviewing and approving project documentation
- Ensuring traceability of goods on client’s projects
- Working closely with Project Administrators for the maintenance of project documentation register, and documentation and preparation of elements of DHF/Technical Files
- Facilitating third party audits
- Willingness to travel occasionally including internationally.
- Good working knowledge of 60601 and 62304
- Knowledge of other QMS; ISO 62366, 14971
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!