£42.2k - 66.8k per year
6 months ago
Senior Protein Scientist
- Responsible for the characterization, purification and modification of antibodies and proteins to advance drug discovery projects.
- Work towards multiple projects across a diverse portfolio, including Oncology, Metabolic and Neurology therapy areas.
- Presentation of results at both group and departmental level.
- Participation and occasional presentations in cross-functional project teams.
- Advise groups on project-specific commercial reagents and keep up to date on advances in protein purification.
- Ph.D education with 1-3 years industry experience or;
- Master's education with 3-5 years industry experience.
- Strong background in protein and antibody biochemistry, purification and modification.
- Ability to execute and troubleshoot protein purification and modification experiments.
- Experience with Mass Spectromy desireable.