My client, a fast-growing IVD company are looking for a PCR Senior Project Manager based in Baden-Württemberg area.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
PCR Senior Project Manager
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg
Salary: Up to 100k€
Duration: Permanent OR Contract
- Creating design inputs and outputs for PCR assays.
- Coordinating assay developments activities and liaising with different departments.
- Leading and guiding the development team.
- Coordinating the project plans.
To be considered you need to have:
- Degree in biology or biochemistry.
- 5+ years’ experience in the IVD industry.
- Solid experience in assays development.
- Strong project management experience.
- Understanding of IVDD and IVDR regulatory requirements.
- English Fluent
- German conversational
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.