My client, a Global Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Senior Process Engineer in Germany (flexible).
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Senior Process Engineer
Location: Germany (flexible)
- Planning and implementation of plant construction projects in a GMP environment, from concept creation to commissioning of the qualified plant
- Processing of process and procedural tasks from the relevant specialist area
- Development of the essential process technology basics and documents, such as process flow diagrams, P&ID diagrams, balances
- Development of technical specifications and tender documents
- Support during the construction, commissioning, and qualification phase
- Implementation of investment cost estimates
To be considered you need to have:
- Eligibility to work in Germany.
- Degree within Life Sciences or Engineering
- 4+ years Process engineering experience within Life sciences industry
- Strong knowledge of pharma/biotech manufacturing environment
- Business fluent in German and English
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA, Validation and technical professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Pharmaceutical / process / engineer / packaging / GMP / manufacturing / risk / assessment / technical / transfer / studies / reviews/ validation / evaluating / implementing.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 418 9522|