My client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer in North Switzerland area. (some remote work is possible)
A great opportunity to join a global and fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Senior Process Engineer
Location: North Switzerland (some remote work is possible)
- Planning and implementation of plant construction projects
- Supporting the construction, commissioning, and qualification phase
- Implementing validation master plan
- Development of the process documentation
- Investment cost estimation
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Degree within Life Sciences or Engineering
- 4+ years Process engineering experience within pharmaceutical and/or Biotech
- German and English fluent
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA, Validation and technical professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Pharmaceutical / process / engineer / packaging / GMP / manufacturing / risk / assessment / technical / transfer / studies / reviews/ validation / evaluating / implementing