This is an opportunity to take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the quality compliance of a world renowned medical device manufacturer as they holistically approach the continued improvement of their multiple quality platforms.
This position is to be based on the UK south coast with a salary £60,000 – £75,000
- To establish and drive a global compliance program which in itself is compliant to the appropriate standards and regulations under medical device notified bodies.
- Work cross functionally within the business to ensure appropriate provision of auditors to support the schedule.
- Establish global compliance schedule including all documents of external origin and global procedures and global policies.
- Bachelor's in a Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a Quality focused position in the Medical Devices industry under ISO:13485 and MDD/MDR guidelines
- Experience working in large corporate environments, driving quality and compliance procedures across sites.
- Previous team leadership/management experience within the quality and/or compliance department
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|