- Lead the execution of Clinical Commercial projects and initiatives, ensuring deliverables are executed on time and meet stakeholder expectations
- Support the advancement of the commercial effectiveness maturity model.
- Manage collection and interpretation of stakeholder feedback (Regional GM, Sales Managers, Account Managers) related to selling activities and sales tools (Compass/Salesforce).
- Propose and execute commercial improvement projects across all regions with the goal of achieving sales targets and commercial KPIs.
- Function as an expert in the use of foundational and innovative sales effectiveness approaches and frameworks, to include territory planning and optimization.
- Resource sales deployment and coverage; customer targeting, segmentation, and prioritization; supported by data analytics and insights to drive action.
- Bachelor’s degree required: MA/MS/MBA or other advance degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience in Commercial Operations &/or Sales Roles.
- Experience and prefer some formal education on process analysis & design
- Significant experience with Salesforce-based CRM platforms preferred
- Experience selling or operating Clinical laboratory equipment preferred.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.