My client, a world leading Biopharma organisation, are looking for a Senior Maintenance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is comprised of Engineering, Maintenance and Execution Systems. From a continued professional development perspective, the role is also well-placed for potential future opportunities both in site and globally, and other onsite leadership positions.
- Leading and deploying on-site equipment maintenance and critical utilities maintenance operations, and compliance. This includes but is not limited to support to manufacturing equipment projects, CIP initiatives, asset management, reliability and business operations.
- Responsible for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive manufacturing management and maintenance services with high focus on reliability and customer service.
- Deploys maintenance standards aligned with business priorities as set by site/ campus LT.
- Lead a team of experienced operations and maintenance professionals
- BSc / MSc / MBA in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical) Science or related field.
- In-depth experience of Engineering Support and Service. Scope of work includes Process Optimization, Project and Project Management and Execution.
- 8+ years Leadership and Delivery experience
- Broad and robust Engineering knowledge including Process, Project and Program Management.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.