My client, a pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Northeast England is looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative company and to be involved in a broad spectrum of tasks.
Formulation Scientist and Leader – North-East of England – 6 to 12 months contract – Competitive Fee
- Manage and work as part of a team to design formulations and manufacturing processes for specific unmet needs in oral liquids and suspensions.
- Support the formulation team in working alongside other business functions to plan, prioritise, design and perform formulation development and scale up to ensure compliance with project timelines.
- Manage and ensure that the development and formulation of products is performed incompliance with the required industry safety requirements.
- Provide training and support, guidance, and development for the formulation team.
- Min 8 years’ experience in formulation
- Experience with creams and liquids.
- Strong technical knowledge and regulatory experience.
- Training experience is a plus.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.