My client, a world leading Biopharma organisation, are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is comprised of Engineering, Maintenance and Execution Systems. From a continued professional development perspective, the role is also well-placed for potential future opportunities both in site and globally, and other onsite leadership positions.
- Lead and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Responsible for delivering Process Engineering Excellence across the Business Units by prioritizing activities and resourcing the agreed priorities within the Business Unit.
- Lead the process of PMO/Project Prioritization.
- Optimizing Engineering SMEs / shared Resources across the Site, ensuring their impact and value is enhanced across the Site and the Platform.
- Collaborate successfully with other functions & groups on site, platform and across key enterprise partners to improve asset performance
- BSc / MSc / MBA in engineering, Science, or related field.
- 8+ years Leadership and Delivery experience
- 4 years of Shown experience within a pharmaceutical or regulated manufacturing environment.
- In-depth experience of Engineering Support and Service. Scope of work includes Process Optimization, Project and Project Management and Execution.
- Good understanding of the developing Digital world to transform Biopharma (Industry 4.0/IIoT)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.