My client, a global Life Sciences firm is looking for a Senior CMC Manager based in Baden-Württemberg.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Senior CMC Manager
- Develop regulatory strategies for CMC.
- Review, compile, prepare, and correct CMC documentation.
- Approval of submission-ready CMC documents.
- Regulatory support of pharmaceutical development with focus to EU and US
- Coordinate and interact with contract laboratories and manufacturers.
- Provide CMC input and expertise.
To be considered you need to have
- Eligibility to work in Germany.
- 4+ years CMC experience.
- German and English professional and scientific level.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialize in recruiting QA, RA, and validation professionals for roles across DACH so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
CMC / Chemistry / Manufacturing / Controls / regulatory / drug / pharmaceutical /biotech /
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 418 9522|