JCW is looking for a Sr. Clinical Veterinarian to join a leading Non-Profit organization in Maine. The right candidate will have experience in animal laboratory research and be well versed in directing the clinical care of sick and injured animals. Client can offer relocation for the right candidate.
- Participate in and lead research studies in collaboration with members across the team.
- Handle policy writing and protocol reviews.
- Work with Pathologists, diagnostic services, and biosecurity team members.
- DVM/VMD United States License; Maine preferred or ability to obtain
- 2+ years working in an animal laboratory environment
- Open to relocate to Maine; compensation offered
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Devon Moschella at email@example.com or 646-367-2742 .