about 1 month ago
My client, a fast growing niche CRO specialising in clinical trial/site management, patient recruitment and data analytics is looking to bring on an experienced project manager. This role offers candidates the opportunity to utilize and develop their clinical operations skill-set simultaneously from a unique process-optimization/improvement perspective.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Accountability for portfolio revenue and EBITDA targets across an assigned portfolio of contracts
- Manage key metrics for operational client delivery performance
- Develop plans to seize on opportunities and minimize risks.
- Provide enterprise wide cross-functional leadership in all aspects of assigned project revenue generating contract delivery (Overall performance, financial, risk/issue resolution, client relationship management)
- Ensure cross-industry best practices and tools are utilized for all aspects of client delivery and cross-functional program management for: Performance Management of assigned Contracts, Projects and Internal Resources, Project Management, Risk Management & Customer Relationship Management Maintains effective communications and relationships with other departments and interacts with sponsors to ensure effective internal and external cross-functional-business communications and alignment techniques and practices
- Utilize analytical frameworks for troubleshooting and identifying route causes for all aspects of client delivery performance failures, recommend and implement corrective actions
- Work closely with leadership to improvements to our operational marketplace service options and delivery capabilities to drive maximum revenue, EBITDA and growth
- Develop business cases, options, supporting analysis, recommendations and drive implementation and change
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization of business processes in support of delivering client clinical study patient recruitment through randomizations
- Execute a world class customer/client relationship management framework and practices, stakeholder mapping and management, internal resource coordination to create solutions profitably
- Engaging clients/senior external stakeholders in order to build, sustain and improve customer relationships
- BSc or life sciences related degree
- 3-5 years' experience in clinical trial management or independent monitoring