My client, a global engineering firm, are looking for a Senior Bioprocess Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers the opportunity to become an integral senior member of a rapidly growing process team.
- Responsibility for technical design and project work (planning, layout, specification development, etc.) in all project phases
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams for the planning of process engineering test, pilot and production plants including interface coordination with the associated ultrapure media and energy systems through to execution including installation supervision and commissioning
- Creation of planning concepts, preparation of cost forecasts and preparation of specifications and bills of quantities (specifications)
- Project management in project activities over all project phases (including qualification/validation) as well as project execution
- Implementation of customer specifications
- Completed studies in process engineering, biotechnology, pharmaceutical engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in development, planning, realization and commissioning of process plants in the life science industry desirable
- Technical knowledge of biotechnology (USP, DSP, CIP, SIP, Single Use Technology)
- Knowledge of relevant cGMP requirements and biosafety regulations is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and work in a team, customer-oriented approach and organizational skills, commitment and willingness to travel for project-specific assignments in Switzerland and abroad
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.